Frequently Asked Questions/Travel Information/Visa, Passport and Travel Documentation

What information do I need to provide for a visit to Australia?

Farah Khan
posted this on August 8, 2010, 14:29

If you are planning a visit to Australia, you will need to apply for either a visa or an AETA . An AETA will let you spend up to three months in Australia.

To apply for the AETA visit, click here

Topic is closed for comments