Copyright and trademark information
All materials on this Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by QATAR AIRWAYS or are used with permission from their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. Protected materials include, but are not limited to, the text, trademarks, source code, databases, logos, photographs, images, video clips, audio clips, designs, trade dress, and other materials contained in this Website. All rights are reserved, worldwide.
Users may download, print, or reproduce portions of QATAR AIRWAYS’ materials for their personal, non-commercial use, and enjoyment. All other use of any material (including, without limitation, photographs, articles, press releases, software, comments, tables or charts, video clips, logos) on this Website is strictly prohibited. By way of illustration, such prohibited use may include the extraction, redistribution, republication, modification, broadcasting, sale, or otherwise making available of any of the information or material on this Website (in any format) to third parties. In addition to this restriction, you agree to comply with all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any material accessed through this Website. Unauthorised use of this Website or any of the information or material contained on this Website is illegal and as such may give rise to, amongst other things, a claim for damages and may also be a criminal offence.
Unauthorised actions or uses
You agree that you will use this Website only for the purpose for which it is intended. In particular, you agree that you will not make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking; that you will not attempt to interfere with the operation of this Website, or alter or corrupt any data or software.
You agree to follow and abide by these Terms and Conditions and by all instructions and procedures set out in this Website. You understand that a failure to follow all instructions and procedures may lead to your unintended obligation to purchase goods or services; your forfeiture of products or services; denial of access to this Website, products, or services; and possibly legal action being bought against you.
This Website contains information about the products and services which QATAR AIRWAYS (or other third parties) may offer (referred to as Product Information). Product Information may include details about future intentions of QATAR AIRWAYS (e.g. details of destinations it intends to provide its service to or other products/services it intends to launch) and information about its current products (e.g. flight timings, flight availability, ticket prices, competitions, prize draws, etc). The purpose of providing the Product Information is to help you to find out more about QATAR AIRWAYS’ services and assist you to obtain these services.
Paying by credit card
If you are purchasing your ticket with a credit card on qatarairways.com, the credit card owner needs to be part of the travelling party. Credit card details are held in a secured environment and transferred through an internationally accepted system. We accept three major credits cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Diners Club.
The credit card used for payment needs to be presented at time of check-in. QATAR AIRWAYS reserves the right to deny boarding or collect a guarantee payment (in cash or from another credit card) if the card originally used for the purchase cannot be presented by the cardholder at check-in or when collecting the tickets.
Ticketing time limit
Tickets booked on qatarairways.com will have to be collected within 48 hours of making the booking to avoid automatic cancellation.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
- Whilst the Product Information and all other Website material is provided in good faith, by using this Website, you agree and acknowledge that QATAR AIRWAYS makes no representations, warranties, or claims as to the accuracy of the Product Information or any other material on this Website. Furthermore, you agree that the Product Information and Website material does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation to you.
- QATAR AIRWAYS disclaims all implied warranties relating to your use of this Website and the information, products, and services contained in this Website. To the maximum extent permissible under law, all information on this Website is provided without any warranty (either express or implied by law or otherwise) or implied term of any kind, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights.
- By using this Website, you agree that QATAR AIRWAYS will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, or any other loss arising from the use (or non-use) of the information, products, and services contained in this Website or from your access of other material via links from this Website. The exclusions and limitations contained in these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- QATAR AIRWAYS does not guarantee that use of this Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- Except as set out in clause 6, QATAR AIRWAYS will be under no liability to you whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution, or otherwise for any injury, death, damage, or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill, and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or the use, accessing, downloading, or relying on any information or other materials contained in this Website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These Terms and Conditions do not exclude QATAR AIRWAYS’ liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Qatar Airway's negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for QATAR AIRWAYS to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
- Subject to clause 6, QATAR AIRWAYS' entire liability in respect of any matter or series of matters arising out of or in connection with QATAR AIRWAYS' provision of this Website and any service by QATAR AIRWAYS or anything there under by any means shall be limited to USD 1,000 in total for each and every event or series of connected events.
- You shall indemnify QATAR AIRWAYS and its licensors and keep QATAR AIRWAYS and its licensors indemnified against all losses, damages, claims, and costs (including legal cost) caused or suffered by QATAR AIRWAYS and/or its licensors as a result of a breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
Modifications to terms
These Terms and Conditions and/or other information provided on this Website may be updated, amended, changed, or removed by QATAR AIRWAYS at anytime and without further notice to you. You should reread these Terms and Conditions every time you visit the Website and ensure that you review all the relevant documents each time you use this Website. By using this Website you agree to be bound by the latest version of such documents.
General conditions of carriage
These Terms and Conditions govern use of this Website. Other conditions apply to conditions of carriage and transport. Please consult our General Conditions of Carriage for information relating to the Terms and Conditions of the carriage of passengers, including baggage limitations and other restrictions.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found by any court, tribunal, administrative body, or authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable then that provision will, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and will be ineffective without, as far as possible, modifying any other parts of these Terms and Conditions and this will not affect any other provisions of the amended Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
There shall be no waiver of any term, provision, or condition of these Terms and Conditions, unless such waiver is evidenced in writing and signed by the party granting such waiver.
The Terms and Conditions of this Website and the materials contained within it shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes, which may arise as a result. You agree that QATAR AIRWAYS reserves the right to bring an action against you in any country it deems appropriate.