Qatar Airways allows individuals to use electronic respiratory assistive devices in the passenger cabin as long as the device:
- Displays a manufacturer’s label that indicates that the device meets with the requirements set by the QCAA.
- Displays a manufacturer’s label that indicates that the device meets with the requirements set by the FAA, where requirements for medical portable electronic devices have not been set by the QCAA.
- Can be stowed according to cabin safety requirements.
Four types of passenger supplied electronic respiratory assistive devices are covered by this rule:
- Continuous Positive Airways Pressure (CPAP) machines
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC)
For lithium battery powered respiratory devices, acceptability is depending on the watt-hour rating (rechargeable) or the lithium content (non-rechargeable) of the battery.
If you have any additional questions, please contact your local Qatar Airways office.
For enquiries contact your local offices, contact details can be found in the following link https://www.qatarairways.com/en/worldwide-offices.html