During your transfer in Doha our ground staff will make sure that:
• Animals are allowed out of their kennels to walk and stretch.
• Animals are observed for signs of sickness and stress.
• Kennels are cleaned.
• Dogs are walked.
• Animals are provided a larger, more comfortable kennel during transit.
• Food (if not provided by owner) is provided every 3-4 hours and only up to 2 hours before departure.
• Water is changed every hour.
You are responsible for providing enough food and water for your pet’s journey in the travelling container or kennel as you will not be able to access your pet during the journey.
For other enquiries contact your local offices, contact details can be found in the following link https://www.qatarairways.com/en/worldwide-offices.html