If you have booked this service as part of your Qatar Airways journey, please follow these steps upon arrival at Hamad International Airport.
A hotel voucher is required at immigration for your temporary visa to enter into Qatar and at the hotel to obtain your room and meals.
Your baggage will be checked through to your final destination. Therefore, we recommend that anything you may need during your transit stay in Doha, such as medication, is placed in your hand baggage.
Step 1: At Hamad International Airport:
Please proceed to the ‘Transit Accommodation Counter’ which is located in the Transfer Area of Hamad International Airport.
Our staff will assist you with completing the necessary documents and will provide you with your hotel voucher.
Based on the room availability situation, your accommodation can be provided either at, ‘The Oryx Airport Hotel’ (which is located in the transit premises of Hamad International Airport-Doha) or it could be at any one of our accredited hotels in Doha City. Therefore for your comfort and convenience, please refer to the special guidelines below for the Oryx Airport Hotel and the City Hotel.
If you are accommodated at ‘The Oryx Airport Hotel’, please follow the below guidelines:
• Once you collect the STPC voucher from the ‘Transit Accommodation Counter’, our staff will guide you towards the Oryx Airport Hotel which is located in the Transit Premises of Hamad International Airport.
If you are accommodated at a City Hotel in Doha, please follow the below guidelines:
• You will require an instant ‘Transit Visa’ which will be sponsored by the airline. However the visa clearance will be subject to the instant approval from Doha Immigration (after your arrival in Doha). Therefore once you collect the STPC voucher from the ‘Transit Accommodation Counter’ of the airline, you will need to proceed to the Immigration Counters and present the STPC Voucher along with your passport for the instant visa clearance*.
• The instant ‘Transit Visas’ for STPC are only provided to customers holding Permanent Passports. Such Visas are not approved by Immigration for customers holding ‘Temporary Passports’ or ‘Temporary Travel Documents’ and in such circumstances, this STPC confirmation will become invalid or withdrawn.
• For the Airport to Hotel transfer, the hotel's representative will be waiting for you near the Arrival Exit or at the dedicated counter of the concerned hotel (located after the Immigration Area).
• For the Hotel to Airport transfer, the hotel will provide transportation back to the airport where you can proceed directly to immigration and enjoy the world class facilities at our premium class lounges before proceeding on to your gate.
In view of the airport security and immigration procedures, we recommend that you report at the airport 3 hours prior to the departure time for USA bound flights and 2 hours prior the departure time for all other destinations.
Step 2: At the hotel:
Please present the hotel a copy of the voucher at the front desk to complete your check-in.