Do I need a Child Restraint Device (CRD) or a car seat if I am the only adult passenger travelling with two infants ?


Yes. A CRD or a personal car seat (substitute of CRD) must be used in such cases i.e. for the second infant. However, the following requirements are applicable:

  • One of the two infants must be over 12 months; and,
  • The infant should be able to sit in a separate seat.



Powered by Zendesk