What information do I need to provide for a visit to Canada?


Starting 15 March 2016, citizens from countries who do not need a visa to enter Canada (except for United States citizens) will need to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before travelling to Canada by air.

The authorization is electronically linked to the passenger's passport and is valid for five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.  

Click here to view the list of countries whose citizens are required to obtain an eTA, or to apply for an eTA.


Please contact your local Qatar Airways office for further inquiries. Contact details can be found in the following link https://www.qatarairways.com/en/worldwide-offices.html  

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk