Qatar Airways will fly to new Istanbul Airport from Sunday, 7 April 2019
From 00.00 on Sunday 7 April 2019, all Qatar Airways flights to and from Ataturk Airport will operate out of the new Istanbul Airport (situated 34KM from the old Istanbul Ataturk Airport). Customers will arrive into and depart from Istanbul Airport Terminal 1.
Qatar Airways is located at Counter Island R, which can be accessed by Airport Entrance Gate 7.
Please note that Qatar Airways flights to and from Sabiha Gochen Airport (SAW) will be unaffected.
During this change-over period passengers are advised to:
- Update current contact details on the Manage Booking tab on the Qatar Airways homepage so Qatar Airways staff can contact customers if the need arises https://www.qatarairways.com
- If the flight booking was made through a travel agent, please contact the agent to update contact details
- Check flight details on the Flight Status tab on the Qatar Airways homepage https://www.qatarairways.com/
- If in Qatar and you have difficulty managing your booking, please contact our Customer Care on: +974 4010 8932 or +974 4010 8938
- If overseas, contact your nearest Qatar Airways office https://www.qatarairways.com/offices
- Tweet or DM us at @qrsupport https://twitter.com/qrsupport
We recommend that you arrive at the airport three hours before departure for all Qatar Airways flights.