Find answers to our most frequently asked mobile and mobile services questions.
- What Wi-Fi is available on Qatar Airways flights?
- How do I know if the aircraft has Wi-Fi available?
- What do I need to access the service?
- Can I access the Wi-Fi service through multiple devices?
- Can I access Internet any time during my flight?
- What can cause a Wi-Fi service interruption?
- What is a Portable Electronic Device (PED)?
- What are handheld PEDs?
- Which PEDs are allowed to be used on Qatar Airways flights?
- Are there any restrictions on the use of PEDs within the aircraft?
- What has changed since allowing the use of PEDs on board?
- Is there a facility for me to charge my PED on board a Qatar Airways aircraft?
- How do I unsubscribe from flight status SMS services?
- How do I use this service?
- What is Mobile GSM data service?
- Which Qatar Airways aircraft are equipped with this service?
- Can I use my mobile phone to make voice calls onboard?
- How will I be charged?