The carbon offset program allows our passengers to voluntarily offset the carbon emissions associated with their journey on Qatar Airways operated flights at the point of booking.
- What is carbon offsetting?
- How can flying impact the environment?
- What is carbon offsetting for aviation?
- What are carbon credits?
- What type of carbon credits are allowed under the IATA carbon offset program?
- What is the role of carbon offsetting?
- How do you calculate emissions from flights?
- Which data is used to calculate CO2 emissions?
- How has the IATA carbon calculator been independently endorsed?
- How is the carbon calculator data updated?
- How is the contribution of cargo weight taken into account?
- Why are emissions calculations greater if I travel in First or Business Class?
- Do airlines charge an administration fee or mark-up on passengers’ offset contribution?
- Why do different offset providers give different prices to offset the same emissions?
- Why does the price for offsetting the same journey change over time?
- Will I be refunded if I purchase an offset but subsequently do not travel?