Explore the culture and attractions of Qatar with Qatar Airways' new Transit Visa and enjoy a complimentary stay at one of the many international hotels in Doha as you treat your family and loved ones to an extended vacation, courtesy of Qatar Airways and the Qatar Tourism Authority.
- What is the “+Qatar” campaign?
- What are the passenger benefits?
- What is the validity of the campaign offer?
- How do passengers book the free hotels during the stopover?
- Do accommodation offers include airport transfers, meals or other benefits?
- Can passengers book more than two nights with +Qatar for a 96-hour transit visa?
- What is the maximum room occupancy for +Qatar offers?
- Which hotels are available to book during the “+Qatar” campaign?
- Can passengers book hotel without a transit visa?
- What other services are offered to passengers during the stay?
- What is the booking window for passengers to book the +Qatar offers?
- Can passengers cancel +Qatar promotional offers booked for the transit?
- How can passengers contact Discover Qatar for assistance?
- What are the check-in procedures at the hotel?
- Can passengers access this offer if they book through their travel agent or any other booking channel?