Operational Updates to Qatar Airways services and Travel Alerts. For real-time flight information please visit qatarairways.com.
- ★ Hong Kong Airport Travel Disruption
- ★ Cochin extreme flooding travel alert
- ★ Terminal Change at Julius Nyerere International Airport at Dar es Salaam
- ★ London Heathrow Industrial Action
- ★ Important Notification from Japan Animal Quarantine Service
- ★ Flights to and from Clark International Airport, Philippines. Update following earthquake.
- ★ Qatar Airways flights to/from Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport will operate out of Terminal 3 (T3) effective 22 April 2019
- ★ Qatar Airways now fly to the new Istanbul Airport
- ★ Flights to and from Pakistan may be delayed. Check Qatar Airways 'Flight Status' for details
- ★ Ticket purchases temporarily suspended in Sudan
- ★ Qatar Airways flights to/from Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) will operate out of Terminal 3 (T3) effective 1 December 2018
- ★ Qatar Airways flights to/from Singapore Changi International Airport will operate out of Terminal 1 (T1) effective 28 October 2018
- ★ Fake airline ticket scam
- ★ Additional security measures for international flights to the U.S.A.
- Travel to the United States: Electronics ban lifted
- United States Travel – Executive Order update
- Zika Virus